Training costs and conditions Tenviro
- in-company: €1395 (max. 15 participants), Online €1195 (max. 10 participants)
- open: €495 per person, Online €395 per person
- the duration of training courses is 1 day. Online courses are split in two half day's
- the minimum number of participants for Open registration courses is 3
- 10% discount in case of more courses, more participants from same organisation or max. 5 participants in-company (discounts are valid for standard/ not tailored courses).
- all costs are in Euro, excluding VAT and excluding travel expenses
- the costs will be invoiced after the training course as a PDF: 14 days payment term
- in case of cancellation between 6 and 4 weeks before the training date, 25% of the costs are due, in case of less than 4 weeks or no appearance 100%. Rescheduling is possible (invoicing takes place after original training date)
- training material remains the intellectual property of Tenviro: it is not permitted to reproduce or disclose training information/ material in whole or in part outside the own organisation, unless after prior permission
- Tenviro accepts no liability for damage as a result of any act or omission on the basis of the information obtained via Tenviro, unless this damage is the result of intent or gross negligence on the part of Tenviro. Any liability is then limited to a maximum of the training costs.
Please visit our Dutch or Swedish website for courses provided in those countries.
For more information see our reference projects or contact us.