Training course: Regulatory Product Compliance chemicals legislation
EU chemicals legislation like REACH, POP, RoHS is complex to understand, especially for small and medium sized or non-EU companies that supply articles or parts. Questions we often hear: are my products in scope, who in the supply-chain has compliance obligations, how to comply or proof compliance?
Based on our background at the Dutch REACH helpdesk and the industry we developed a successful 1-day training course in which we answer those and other product compliance questions:
- REACH introduction: definitions (article, 0.1% threshold, import), duties article suppliers
- Substance lists, supply-chain duties, SCIP-notification
- RoHS introduction: scope and exemptions, substances, CE-marking & DoC duties
- Materials and substances (usual suspects)
- Best-practices, statements, purchase terms, supply-chain control
The training is aimed at anyone with a role in (EU) regulatory product compliance.
Download the brochure, or see for the next training dates & online registration.
Please find more information below: